5 Things To Do Before 2018

   Late last week, I watched a video from one of my favorite Youtubers, Miss Trenchcoat.  She is a productivity and organizational expert and she really helped me get into the organizational planner realm.
    The video I watched last week was, 10 Productive Things To Do Before 2018.  You can watch it here!   It really got me thinking to some things I would like to do prior to the New Year.

Here are my top 5 tasks I plan on tackling or implementing before 2018!

1.  Organize my clothes and sell what I'm not wearing on Poshmark

I have so much clothes and I really only wear about 30% of my wardrobe.  I got rid of a lot of my clothes prior to my move, I still want to get rid of a lot of the trendier pieces I bought on a whim or because they were on sale.  I have had great luck selling a few things on Poshmark and will continue to use it to sell my unwanted goods.




2.  Begin and get into the habit of gratitude of journaling

I have done so much reading about manifestation lately and a lot of begins with being grateful for what one has at the moment.  Gratitude journaling is writing down things you are grateful for and reflecting on them.  I think it's a great practice to start to lead a more positive life by showing we are thankful for what we already have.

3.  Incorporate daily smoothies into my diet

There are days where I know that I don't even come close to meeting my fruit and vegetable intake goals.  A smoothie is a great way to do so!  I'm thinking of trying strawberries, mango, spinach and water to keep it lower calorie.

4.  Meal plan

Over the summer I bought a fitness planner and I never used it!  Over Thanksgiving break I purchased a wellness plan from one of my favorite Instagram fitness girls and it definitely inspired me to break out my fitness planner.  For the next week I planned out 3 days worth of breakfasts, lunches and dinners and mid-week will plan out the rest of the week.  It's super motivating to see it written down and planned out.



5.  Start my must read book list and finish 2 books a month



Lately I have been reading a lot of network marketing books and found myself craving just a good story.  Prior to reading those network marketing books I hadn't finished a book in months.  Reading is something I genuinely enjoy and I need to carve out time for it.  I want to make a must read list and alternate between non-fiction and fiction books.

Those are a few of the important habits that I am going to begin implementing now so I won't have to worry about them being fad resolutions come 2018.

What are some tasks that you would like to accomplish or make habit before the Ne Year?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,