Quick Tip Tuesday: Shaving Hack

    This was a hack I think I read about many years ago, but only recently tried and have fallen in love with!  I used to have a favorite shaving cream- yes a favorite shaving cream.  It was from Trader Joe's and I loved it so.  One day I went to TJ's and they didn't have my favorite shaving cream!  I was completely out of it at home and I refused to purchase a different type!  I went home ready to give up on shaving altogether when I remembered I had another shaving product in my shower.....


CONDITIONER!!!

I have now been shaving my legs with conditioner exclusively for over 3 months and I refuse to go back!  I always have conditioner in my shower, and considering I don't use very expensive hair care products I have no problem slathering up my hair and my legs with a creamy conditioner.  I have never had a closer and smoother shave in my life!  

Even if you don't run out of shaving cream, I urge you to give this a try! 

Labels: , , , , , ,