Quick Tip Tuesday: Make Gift Shopping Easier

   I love notebooks.  I love buying cute notebooks and have really had to limit myself from going overboard and purchasing too many.  One of the few notebooks I have allowed myself to purchase is a bullet journal.  I don't use it as a typical bullet journal, but more as a book of handy lists and things for me to keep track of.
   One thing I love to keep track of is gift ideas.  Any time someone mentions an interest in a product or a gift I jot it down in this notebook.  If I don't have the notebook with me, I make a reminder in my phone so I remember to write it down in my list when I get home.  That way when I go to shop for gifts, I have a list of ideas at the ready!

Last years list!

Do you have any tips or tricks to make gift shopping easier? Comment them below! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,