Welcome!!

   
Who am I?

  Hello all and welcome to Adulting 101 for the Grown!  I'm so happy you decided to pop on over to my little area of the web and I hope you'll stay for a while.

   Let me tell you a little bit about myself.  My name is Melissa and I'm a 32 year old woman who still calls her dad to kill bugs and asks her mom how long chicken is good for in the fridge.  I haven't exactly mastered adulting yet.  Despite my occasional lack of adulting,  I have been a special education teacher outside of New York City for 4 years now and actually got engaged to the man of my dreams this past July.



    I am a sports feign and the passion for my teams rivals that of Jimmy Fallon's in Fever Pitch (ok not that bad).  To balance out tomboyish I am also a makeup addict, so much that I sell makeup as my side hustle.  I love most trashy reality tv, and I must be honest, really haven't found a balance for that yet.


What To Expect..

So what the hell is this blog about?  It's going to be pretty random!  I am going to share a lot of personal stories, tips, tricks, advice, etc. about adulting situations that come up in my life!  I'm in the process of:
If any of these topics sound relevant to you, I invite you to stick around! I'm hoping you'll learn something, but if nothing else, I promise you'll be entertained!

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19122571/?claim=kgzh9g8nv2s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Labels: