My Favorite Money App $$$

    I have always been pretty good with money.  I have an emergency savings account, I have a savings account set up for big purchases and I have very minimal credit card debt (the debt I do have at the moment is mainly wedding related).  I do have student loan debt and my mortgage debt, but I feel that is pretty normal.
    One area of money management I have never really excelled in is holiday spending.  I never really go into debt over buying gifts, but I never purchase the gifts I really want to and end up cutting the corners on a lot of other areas at that time like holiday outings.  Then I found my new favorite money app.
   Digit is an app that has helped alleviate the stress of finances when it comes to holiday or gift shopping in general for me. I literally haven't bought or given a gift with money from my checking account in over a year!
       Digit is an app that attaches to your checking account and tracks your spending.  If you are spending less it withdraws money and adds it to the app which is like a savings account.  The highest amount I've ever had taken out at one time is around $17.  The app takes out amounts in such small increments that you don't even realize that money is missing.  It's surprising how quickly this money adds up!


   When you are ready to withdraw any amount, you go into the app and type in "withdraw" and the amount and within 1-2 business days the money is back in your checking account.  You can even type in what you are withdrawing the money for if you are interested in keeping track!
    I also love that with the app I get a text every morning with my checking account balance and what has caused my balance to change from the day before.  It helps to keep me on track and notice if there's anything fishy going on.
   Now when I joined Digit it was free, however that has since changed.  It is free for your first 100 days and $2.99 a month after that.  I find that it is totally worth it because it has helped make saving money SO much easier for me!
    If you are interested in signing up, please consider using my link as I can get $5 added to my account! Then you can turn around and share this gold with your friends and use your own personal link!

    If you plan on using Digit or a similar app, what are you saving for?? I would love to know and help cheer you on!




**I am not affiliated with Digit at all- they have no idea who I am! I just love this app and can't wait to begin my holiday shopping this year using it! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,