How to Watch Football With Your "Insert Person Here"

     I am a football fanatic.  I was raised watching college football every Saturday and the NFL every Sunday.  Nowadays, my weekend plans are made around the time the Penn State game is on and my friends pretty much know that fall Saturdays means I am unavailable.
   Watching sports can be a great way to bond with someone or strike up a conversation.  Penn State games continue to be a way that I bond with my entire family, especially my parents.  I remember watching football games with my Grandpa and Dad when I was little and getting so excited when I was able to identify a player or make a call.  On top of that, if you're with someone who spends their Sundays engulfed in fantasy football, it might make it a little less dreadful to know a little bit of what is going on.



   Here is my little crash course on football and HOW to watch football with someone!






The SUPER basics of football:




Are you a football fan? 
Who is your team? 
Comment below and let me know!

Labels: , , , ,