Change Your Morning, Change Your Mindset: My Favorite Podcasts

      I am someone who is VERY into their routine.  I completely thrive within my morning and evening routines.  If any aspect of my routine is thrown off, it can sometimes throw off my day (I am working on that!).
     A huge part of my morning routine used to be watching my favorite morning news show while getting ready for work.  Then my favorite anchor was fired after I spent almost every morning for 11 years with her! How could they do this to me?? This threw me off and led to me looking into other options for my morning routine.  I tried a few other morning news shows, but nothing worked.
     I follow this lovely "Girlboss" Youtuber called Erin Henry.  In her Facebook group girls were talking about their morning routine and several people commented on how horrible watching the news was to start your day.  I never really thought about it.  While I loved my favorite anchor and felt a connection with her, she did deliver me a lot of bad news every day and this was how I was CHOOSING to start my day.
     I decided I needed to revamp this part of my morning routine and add in something that would help me start my day in a more positive way.  This led to my rediscovery of podcasts!
     I now start every day by listening to a positive podcast while getting ready for work and I truly feel it has led to me having better days.  It puts me in such a positive space that my mind is slowly beginning to learn to respond to situations in a much more calm way.  I wanted to share some of my favorites with you in hopes that you will give them a try and allow them to become part of your daily routine in some way!


The Chalene Show

The Chalene Show was one of the first podcasts I subscribed to and is definitely one of my favorites.  Although she doesn't post as regularly as some of the other girls I am going to mention, she has a large bank of episodes for you to choose from already.  Her topics range from health, weight loss, organization, balance, etc.  She is a fitness guru for Beachbody and while I have never done her workout program, I love listening and learning from her and her husband.  She is very uplifting and uses tough love when necessary.  She provides tips and tricks that are tangible, especially in the health and weight loss department.


Fit Fierce and Fabulous Podcast

Erin May Henry on Youtube recommended this podcast in a video and I am so glad she did.  The host, Courtney, interviews a lot of guests to provide information on a lot of topics that may be deemed "new age" but I just find fascinating.  I have learned a lot about crystals and manifesting and using my mind as a tool to fight my anxieties.  This is probably my favorite podcast of the ones I mentioned and definitely helps to change my morning mindset!


Style Your Mind

For all you Instagram lovers, this one is for you!  This podcast is hosted by Cara Alwill Leyba aka The Champagne Diet.  It's such an amazing show and really focuses on topics that will help you design your ideal life by making positive choices in all aspects of your life.  It's very uplifting and has me definitely wanting to read her books!


Rich Bitch

Don't be fooled or turned off by the name!  This is a great podcast for girlbosses as it focuses on money and on our ideas towards money.  Any girlboss can listen to this, but it is especially helpful for women entrepreneurs and network marketers.  I have taken a couple of great notes while listening to this one and I think if you gave it a chance you would too!

As you can see, I have been loving the podcast life! 

 Do you have any great podcasts to add to my list? 

Labels: , , , , , , ,